Powered by Blogger.

My Little Corner of The World



Hello readers and friends, and welcome to A Real Writer’s Life! My name is Miranda Atchley and I’m an author. I’ve written and self-published three contemporary young adult novels, and three historical novels. I’ve been writing for most of my life and published my first novel at the age of 19. Books are a huge part of my life and I love reading most genres, from historical fiction, to non-fiction, and a little bit of contemporary from time to time.

In 2016, my novel A Castle in the Sky was a finalist on Read Free.ly’s list, The 50 Best Indie Books of 2016. It was a huge honor and I am very grateful to all of those who voted for my book.

Here on my blog, I post book reviews, what I’m currently writing and reading, among other book related topics.

So welcome to my little corner of the world. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I love to hear from readers! To contact me or request a review, email me at: mirandaatchley7@gmail.com

My Books:

Historical Fiction:
The Abi Hensley Series










Young Adult Fiction:










My Social Media Links:


-Miranda Atchley

1 comment

  1. Hi Miranda! Greetings from a fellow-writer! I posted the beginning of a suspense story this morning and surely would appreciate some feedback. I hope you'll drop by for a visit at www.sweetgumlife.com

    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!