Powered by Blogger.

October in Review



I can't believe that October is over. It just doesn't seem possible! It's been a pretty good month. It hasn't really felt like fall much, though, so that's a letdown. But other than that, I can't really complain. I read some good books, and worked more on my novel. I also had a great birthday. Here are some highlights from the month.

Books Read in October:

Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes
Close To You by Kara Isaac
Emma by Jane Austen

My favorites from this month were Bleeding Heart, Close To You, and Emma. I liked all the books I read this month, but those are my favorites. Bleeding Heart was a nice story with lots of twists and turns. Close To You was different sort of contemporary romance that I enjoyed. And as for Emma- well, you can't go wrong with Jane Austen!

Favorite Blog Posts From October:


Thank you all for reading A Real Writer's Life this month. See you later with more anecdotes from this writer's life.

-Miranda Atchley

2 comments

  1. Really enjoyed Amber's books, and cannot wait to see what she has next. Also I'm reading Kara's book this month and CANNOT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber is a wonderful writer! I'm really looking forward to her future projects. Yay! Looking forward to seeing what you think of Kara's book.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!